plz make this game into a tic file and release it to the world or me email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Treix is a retro shooter made with the TIC platform (http://nesbox.itch.io/tic).
Goal: Shoot aliens to maximize your score / win the game, preferably both simultaneously
- X to shoot
- Left and right to move along the bottom of the screen
- Up to fire missiles (limited, get more from powerups)
- Down to use your zip technology, or teleport if you have the powerup
- Z to return to menu / incite rage in yourself if you mispress it
- Four areas with five levels each
- Each area has unique aliens and a boss
- Nine different powerups in both metal and wood forms
- Three difficulty settings
- A nerdy easter egg
- Five areas, maybe six, total
- Endless arena mode
- Detailed SFX settings
- Strike the perfect balance of difficulty : score reward
- Annihilation of all graphical and mechanical bugs
- Anything I'm asked to make happen... seriously, just ask
My highscore on the upcoming version v0.5 is 9.3 million. Feel free to brag if you beat le creator. :)
Hall of Fame:
- <you could be here>
- Tisajokt: 9,367,776 (v0.5) died on 4-4, 756 aliens slain
- Boberer: ~7,000,000 (v0.3)
Comments, feedback, and suggestions are quite appreciated!
Treix isn't the best name, suggestions on that matter are welcome as well!
Happy alien hunting!
Upcoming v0.5 changes: (expected by Dec 6th)
- Fourth area boss
- Persistent code memory and highscore
- Difficulty rebalancing
- New anti-missile system
v0.4 changes: (released Dec 3rd)
- Turned down sound volume
- Fourth area aliens (boss not yet implemented)
- Codes gained in a session are remembered
- Detailed SFX settings
- Rebalanced area 2
- Fixed some glitches
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Doesn't seem to be working in the latest Chrome 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit). Works fine in Firefox though. So that might be a reason to release the TIC file. :-)
Seems like several other TIC games on itch.io have this no-loading black screen problem, while the stuff on https://tic.computer/ loads ok.
Love what you've done with this game and it really inspired me. Was wondering if I was able to put this into my directory to play locally when I dont have internet available. (saving and then using the get command doesnt seem to be working) Also you better watch out, I'm coming for those leaderboards :)
Delay on v0.5 for technical reasons.
problems with TIC or smth else? :)
Something else, my system is being wiped today as I reinstall my OS. Because I accidentally reformatted it. TIC is doing just fine :)
Okay, all back to normal, next Treix version is mostly complete and will be out soon, and perhaps a prototype of another TIC game I was working on. (a turn-based adventure/puzzle game)